California Personal Injury & Accident Lawyers
If you live in California and have suffered a catastrophic personal injury, you need an attorney that will aggressively fight for your rights and the just compensation you deserve.
If you’ve been the victim of a construction accident, you may be wondering where you can turn. Your bills are most likely piling up and you’re probably starting to wonder how you’re going to take care of your family. Now is the time to make the most important decision you’ll make in your life. The hiring of a California personal injury attorney will make or break your case, depending on who you choose. Be sure to choose the firm that has what it takes to recover the maximum amount you deserve under the law.
Killino Firm knows construction accidents and recognizes the serious injuries that are caused by dangerous and defective machinery, unsafe working conditions and from working in close proximity to other construction workers who may not have the proper training for the job. Killino Firm’s lawyers know the laws that cover construction accidents and fight tirelessly on behalf of injured workers.
You can rest assured that when you call Killino Firm they will do everything they can to expose any wrongdoing by your employer, your co-workers or by the manufacturing company responsible for defective or unsafe equipment. If you’ve been injured or a loved one has been killed in an accident while working for a construction company, call Killino Firm.
Some of the most common construction accident involve:
- Falls from high places that result in serious injury and even death. Construction workers can fall from scaffolding, cranes, roofs, ladders and other high places.
- Falling objects can strike construction workers below and cause serious injury as well, including brain injury or spinal cord injury.
- Back-overs and crush-between accidents are the result of working around heavy equipment and heavy-duty vehicles.
- Exposed wiring, chemicals and leaking pipes can result in fires and explosions on the job site.
- Building collapses during demolition or while working in a trench can result in serious injury or death, even in cases when the cause of the accident cannot be directly determined by an expert.
Even in cases where they injured party is not sure who is responsible for their injuries, the Killino Firm’s California personal injury attorney will do everything in their power to evaluate every shred of evidence in your case to determine what happened and why- and then hold the responsible party or parties accountable. They have earned a national reputation as a leading law firm in California and are often in the news because of their dedication to helping injured persons and making sure America is safe.
Killino Firm has successfully handled a number of construction site accident claims involving traumatic brain injury, falls from heights, electrocutions and severe burns. To discuss the details of your case with an experienced and aggressive California personal injury attorney, call Killino Firm at 877-875-2927. Every day you put off contacting a lawyer you risk valuable evidence being compromised or lost, which is why it is essential that you call promptly.
California Personal Injury Attorney